We’re looking for an experienced Technical Consulting, configuration lead, and analyst who can understand end-user needs and experiences, lead the development of a complete solution requirements and help clients understand the implementation approach and tradeoffs.
This role will work directly with an Oxalis Lead and would be perfect for someone interested in blending a consulting approach with a technical competency. Growth opportunities are available in the long term.
This is a contract part-time role with high degree of flexibility in both work location and hours. We are growing and this could be a flexible full-time opportunity for the right candidate.
- Directly interact with client staff to elicit requirements and to provide analysis
- Develop roadmaps and report outs on consulting efforts
- Lead implementation of Atlassian services
- Participate in product road mapping and analysis to support future offerings
- Detail oriented & self directed – The job will be largely independent partnering with product managers and other consultants to meet client needs.
- Ability to Communicate Technical Ideas to non-technical personnel, both in Oxalis and to clients
- Ability to navigate imprecise technical specifications or requests. Our clients are non-technical, so a candidate needs to be able to translate user needs into technical requirements and user stories making judgement calls or raising issues when needed.
- Strong English reading and writing skills required.
- (Preferred but not required) System Programming / Scripting – For advanced features, some degree of programming is required.
- SQL – SQL backed systems, being able to think in terms of data normalization and the best way to represent a given set of user requirements in objects and relationships is needed.
- AWS / Cloud infrastructure experience
- 5 Years in a technical consultant role or equivalent.
- Degree in MIS or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2 Years in a client / end-user facing role
- This is an hourly position in a contract to hire scenario.
- Flexible work location and time scenario. We have a Portland office but due to the virtual nature of the work we offer flexibility in working location. The work schedule is part to full time depending on the candidate and need. We can accommodate part time needs.
- 3 month initial contract with longer term hire to be evaluated at the conclusion of the 3 months