At Oxalis, you’ll be on the front-line helping Defense Contractors and Government organizations transform the way they work and deliver on their missions. You’ll be part of a passionate team of self-starters, innovators, and doers. No project or day is the same as we work to provide best in class products and solutions.
We’re looking for an experienced technical services engineer to translate industry challenges into technology solutions. This is a customer-facing role that will be responsible for providing front-line user support for our programs, triaging customer reported tickets, troubleshooting, training users, and designing solutions to resolve our customers issues.
This role is perfect for a self-directed individual interested in blending a consultative approach with their technical competency. You can expect to spend your time partnering with customers to resolve their system issues and diving deep to understand their processes and needs to create effective solutions. Growth opportunities are available in the long term.
This is a full-time role with some flexibility in work location.
- Develop a deep understanding of our solution offerings.
- Interpret business requirements to transform into functional requirements.
- Triage customer reported tickets.
- Troubleshoot reported issues.
- Perform training execution.
- Implement our products and provide dedicated services to our customers.
- 3 years of experience as a technical services engineer, technical consultant, business analyst, or similar customer-facing role.
- Takes a consultative approach to solving problems:
- Experience interpreting business requirements and transforming into functional requirements.
- Maintain holistic view while designing changes.
- Proactive thinking to offer guidance based on knowledge of customer and industry.
- Ability to prioritize and stay on top of simultaneous projects.
- Self-directed individual requiring limited oversight to identify appropriate solutions and develop designs.
- Proven history of being an expert in a product and understanding impacts of various design/change decisions.
- Interested in learning new high-compliance industries to understand how to provide value.
- Experience with script debugging and writing.
- Process oriented.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Experience with Atlassian Products (e.g. Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, Halp, Opsgenie, Access) and plugin offerings (ScriptRunner, JMWE, JSU, Xporter, Xray, etc.).
- Atlassian Product Certification
- Microsoft Product Certification
- Computer Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems degree and at least 3 years of work experience
- Experience working with Defense Contractors and Government organizations.
If this is the right role for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.