We’re looking for an experienced technical person, configuration lead, and developer who can understand end-user needs and experiences, lead the development of a complete solution and help clients understand the implementation approach and tradeoffs.
This role will work directly with an Oxalis Lead and would be perfect for someone interested in blending a consultative approach with their technical competency. You can expect to spend your time on Technical design that meets business needs and execution on the design to either Jira Core, Software, or Service Management configuration. Growth opportunities are available in the long term.
If you are technically inclined and have a desire to work a variety of challenges to grow your knowledge and experience, this is a good opportunity to do so.
This is a full-time role with some flexibility in both work location and hours.
- Work on various projects from technical and specialized service to deliver our products and services to our customers.
- Perform technical migrations, merges, and implementations of Atlassian products for our customers.
- Proactively troubleshoot and overcome technical problems.
- Work with APIs to integrate comprehensive solutions
- Work with data to create advanced reporting solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with development.
- Has experience with maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of servers, on-prem or virtual.
- Has experience with enterprise IT systems such as VMware or other virtualization.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving application problems
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Ability to write extensions, custom triggers, and integrations in JIRA – not just JQL
- Ability to understand and experience with constructing complex query languages (SQL, JQL)
- Broad familiarity with Atlassian products (e.g. JIRA Service Management, JIRA Core) and marketplace offerings
- Experience documenting requirements, user stories, and agile methodologies
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to requirements of our government sector clients
- Has built, deployed, and hosted applications in AWS, and/or Azure. Can understand underlying technologies
- Experience programming Jira Plugins (XPORTER, SCRIPTRUNNER)
- Experience migrating, merging, or implementing Atlassian tools
- Experience integrating Jira to Jira or Jira to 3rd party systems via API
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Cloud providers & Containers (2+ years across AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, etc)
- Preferred – Atlassian Product Certification
- Computer Science degree and at least 5 years equivalent work experience
If this is the right role for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.