We’re looking for an experienced technical consultant who can understand end-user needs and experiences, lead the development of complete solutions and help clients understand the implementation approach and tradeoffs.
This role is perfect for someone interested in blending a consultative approach with their technical competency. You can expect to spend your time on Technical design that meets business needs and execution on the design to either Jira Core, Software, or Service Management configuration. Growth opportunities are available in the long term.
If you are technically inclined and have a desire to work a variety of challenges to grow your knowledge and experience, this is a good opportunity to do so.
This is a full-time role with some flexibility in both work location and hours.
- Consult with customers to elicit a strong solution design
- Provide Product Roadmap Knowledge & Guidance to customers.
- Perform Deep Product Configuration on our delivery projects.
- Perform Training Execution
- Perform application troubleshooting
- Configuration, Design, and Execution
- Understands Process Mapping, lean processes, and how to document.
- Possesses Deep Product knowledge and expertise across multiple related products
- Performs Requirement Analysis
- Design integrations, continuous integration configurations, and other complex architectures for customers.
- Perform deep analysis to build the correct solutions for our customers
- Create and present to executive-level clients
- Participate in the sales cycle and proposal development
- 5 years of experience as a technical consultant, solutions consultant, or developer in a customer-facing role
- Preferred – Possesses Atlassian Application Knowledge
- Core Atlassian Products (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, Halp, Opsgenie, Trello, Access).
- Plugin Ecosystem (ScriptRunner, JMWE, JSU, Xporter, Xray, etc.)
- Understands and can apply scripting technologies
- Understand and has demonstrated experience applying Methodologies
- Agile SDLC
- Understands and has demonstrated experience with Cloud Migrations
- Current/Future State Evaluation, Runbook Execution
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Broad familiarity with Atlassian products (e.g. JIRA Service Management, JIRA Core) and marketplace offerings
- Experience documenting requirements, user stories, and agile methodologies
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to the requirements of our government sector clients
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Cloud providers & Containers (2+ years across AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, etc).
- Atlassian Product Certification
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Computer Science degree or Management Information Systems degree and at least 5 years of work experience