We’re looking for an experienced JIRA administrator, configuration lead, and developer who can understand end-user needs and experiences, lead the development of a complete solution and help clients understand the implementation approach and tradeoffs.
This role will work directly with an Oxalis Lead and would be perfect for someone interested in blending a consulting approach with their technical competency. You can expect to spend your time on Technical Design that meets business needs and execution on the design to either Jira Core, Software, or Service Desk configuration. Growth opportunities are available in the long term.
This is a contract part-time role with high degree of flexibility in both work location and hours. We are growing and this could be a flexible full-time opportunity.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
- Ability to work virtual with U.S. based team and customers
- Ability to write extensions, custom triggers and integrations in JIRA – not just JQL
- Ability to understand and experience with constructing query languages (SQL, JQL)
- Demonstrated workflow system configuration experience
- Demonstrated JIRA configuration experience
- Demonstrated ability to setup JIRA on AWS
- Demonstrated JIRA plugin knowledge, implementation experience.
- Broad familiarity with Atlassian products (e.g. JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Core) and marketplace offerings
- Experience implementing business workflows and systems in JIRA
- Experience working on large JIRA projects with a team of configurators
- Experience documenting requirements, user stories, and agile methodologies
- Experience programming Jira Plugins (XPORTER, SCRIPTRUNNER)
- Experience integrating Jira to Jira or Jira to 3rd party systems via API
- Preferred – Atlassian Certified JIRA