We’re looking for an experienced Atlassian solutions administrator, configuration lead, and developer who can understand end-user needs and experiences, lead the development of a complete solution and help clients understand the implementation approach and tradeoffs.
This role will work directly with an Oxalis Lead and would be perfect for someone interested in blending a consulting approach with their technical competency. You can expect to spend your time on Technical Design that meets business needs and execution on the design to either Jira Core, Software, or Service Desk configuration. Growth opportunities are available in the long term.
This is role has high degree of flexibility in both work location and hours. Ability to work on site at our locations in Portland, OR, Washington D.C., or remote.
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
- Ability to work virtual with U.S. based team and customers
- Ability to write extensions, custom triggers and integrations in JIRA – not just JQL
- Ability to understand and experience with constructing query languages (SQL, JQL)
- Demonstrated workflow system configuration experience
- Demonstrated JIRA configuration experience
- Demonstrated ability to setup JIRA on AWS
- Demonstrated JIRA plugin knowledge, implementation experience
- Demonstrated experience and expertise working with Atlassian products (e.g. JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Core) and marketplace offerings
- Experience implementing business workflows and systems in JIRA
- Experience working on large JIRA projects with a team of configurators
- Experience documenting requirements, user stories, and agile methodologies
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Experience programming Jira Plugins (XPORTER, SCRIPTRUNNER)
- Experience integrating Jira to Jira or Jira to 3rd party systems via API
- Preferred – Atlassian Certified JIRA
This is a full time salaried position compensated to market. Benefits package includes, but is not limited to, a strong Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
The right candidate will have the ability to work remotely if necessary.